Forex, with its 5 trillion US dollars of average daily turnover, is by far the biggest financial market in the world
Forex - decentralised, global, working 24 hours per day from Sunday till Friday, is one of the symbols of the financial system of the post-industrial era. Whenever one currency is traded against another, we are talking about the foreign exchange market.
Due to the immerse liquidity provided by all the financial centres from Sydney to New York, currency pairs such as the EURUSD and USDJPY draw the attention of institutional and individual traders from all around the world.
Why Forex market is so popular?
- Highest liquidity in the world means also the lowest transaction costs for traders.
- Trading can be carried out 24 hours per day, from Sunday night till Friday evening.
- Volatility and financial leverage, combined with a broad range of currencies to choose from, offer many unique trading opportunities.
- Different currencies react to different factors and move independently, giving the possibility for proper diversification.
- Majors – EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD
- Crosses – EUR/GBP, EUR/CHF, EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/NZD, GBP/JPY, GBP/CHF, GBP/AUD, CHF/JPY, AUD/JPY, AUD/NZD, AUD/CHF, AUD/CAD, CAD/JPY, CAD/CHF, EUR/SEK, EUR/NOK
- Local currency – USD/CZK, EUR/CZK, USD/PLN, EUR/PLN, EUR/RON, USD/RON, , USD/ZAR, USD/MXN, USD/SEK, USD/NOK
What moves the Forex market? Currencies can be considered as a representation of the relative strength of the economy of a given country. The specific condition of such an economy is influenced by many different factors, and so is the strength or weakness of the given currency. The main market movers are economic news and political conditions, and many claim that the market psychology is no less important.
If you want to learn in detail how to analyse the fundamental condition of a given currency, please refer to our Fundamental analysis of FX markets section.
Many traders combine the knowledge about the fundamental conditions of a given market and the analysis of the graphical charts, in order to prepare the actual trading decision. If you want to learn more about the chart analysis, you can refer to our Technical analysis section.
Forex trading with Synergy Capital With the Silver Stone FX trading platform you can trade different currencies, including the US dollar, euro, Swiss franc, British pound and Czech koruna on a single trading platform.
You can make transactions on the most popular major markets such as the EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF, crosses, including markets like the EURGBP, EURCHF, EURJPY, markets involving the Czech koruna USDCZK, EURCZK and many more.
The complete list of the FX instruments available on our trading platform includes: